Saturday 15 October 2022

The Daily Mail, staunch backer of Liz Truss, the newspaper that proudly told us she was the woman to lead the country into prosperity and stand up to Putin, that boasted Kwasi Kwarteng's mini-budget was the first proper Tory budget since the 1980s, has changed its mind already. This must be really embarrassing for them.

The megaminds at The Daily Mail are actually demanding Liz Truss's resignation after like a month. Yes, folks, they're demanding a leadership contest because they didn't like the last result. How ironic.

Presumably, they are now in favour of a general election because let's be honest, no one liked the last result, apart from me and a handful of psychotic rich people. Presumably, they are now also in favour of another EU referendum since Brexit has panned out nothing like they said it would.

The UK has basically done what The Daily Mail told it to do for 12 years and the entire country has fallen apart, leaving me to wonder why you idiots still listen to them. Or me for that matter. You people are really dense, aren't you?

No doubt The Daily Mail has another right-wing nut in mind and when they take over, I will dutifully do their propaganda for them every Sunday on my TV show which is called Sunday. You should definitely watch it, I'm brilliant.

Just remember, when the Tories do change leader and another general election comes along, vote the exact way The Daily Mail tells you to vote because they are never wrong. And we desperately need whatever change they tell us we need.

Thanks to the anti-growth coalition, we are currently stuck with someone no one wants - Jeremy C... I mean, Hunt. See, I didn't do it, I corrected myself! I'm very professional, unlike Sophie Ridge.

So anyways, Jeremy Cunt is our new chancellor, but he's essentially our prime minister now. Liz Truss's authority is shot and she is going to be fired by the time I publish this article, meaning I should probably start rewriting now, but I can't be arsed, if I'm honest so enjoy my out-of-date content.

Jeremy, or Mr Cunt to his subordinates, is going to give us the worst of all worlds: tax rises and massive spending cuts. He is the guy who wrote a book with his predecessor Kwasi Kwarteng about de-nationalising the NHS in favour of insurancee-based healthcare. He is going to be hated by the left and the right until we can get rid of him.

Until then, welcome to austerity 2.0, folks. The economy will be fine for middle-class people, but working-class people are fucked, and you can say bye-bye to your NHS x

Thank you so much for letting me vent! If you enjoyed this article, you can buy me a coffee below or simply share this article with a friend x

No comments:

Popular Posts